EMBRACE THE GLORIOUS MESS THAT YOU ARE!
Sometimes we have drama in our lives...don't we all? I came across the 7 rules of life and I want to share them with you:
- Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
- What others think of you is NONE of your business.
- Time heals almost everything...so give it time.
- Don't compare your life to others and don't judge them. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Stop thinking to much, it's alright not to know the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it.
- No one is in charge of your happiness...except YOU.
- Smile...You don't own all the problems in the world.
I saw these and thought wow...we can allow ourselves to live a pretty messy life....it sucks, but when you bless and embrace these things above...it seems to get simpler.
I definitely have a problem with # 5... I always...always overthink things and I pick it to death on how to improve, make better, and correct any issues. While that is great on one hand...it can always get messy on the side. Like I want perfection...but it doesn't exist...I want order...but sometimes that doesn't happen because of events and schedules. It can drive me crazy if I allow it too.
So when I saw this...it made me think...wow...sometimes it is ok that we are a mess! LOL We just need to learn to embrace it and own it!