LET'S SAY "I AM"...VS... "I WILL"...SHALL WE??
Have you ever said I WILL GET TO IT…I WILL BE GREAT…I WILL DO THAT….I WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN?
Well in my personal development I have learned to say “I AM vs. I WILL”
Because “I WILL” means LATER…”I AM” means NOW!
I discovered something today while reading. Sometimes I set my expectations to high and when I don’t reach it…I feel like a total loser. Not going to lie….what I expect to happen and what actually happens are totally different things and the worst part…I get hard on myself when my HIGH expectations don’t happen by a certain date. But who says they WILL NEVER happen? If I keep grinding they will, because I AM putting in the work.
I told my team today, that I don’t feel successful. I have been hard on myself lately and for what? This is just how I roll sometimes, but in fact….I am super successful in MANY different ways!
So I had to journal it out and PROVE to myself that I AM SUCCESSFUL, STRONG, CAPABLE, AND THAT I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME!
Here is what I came up with….
• I have lost 55 lbs. – Some might think it is impossible but I did it…not impossible peeps – just takes work!
• I have a KICK BUTT team for support and love! They are my support system in this business, my journey, and in my life!
• I have helped, inspired, and motivated a TON of people on my team, this page, in life, and in family and friends!
• I have a great family, job, and friends!
• I have my website/blog/EBook that I created from scratch because I love to write and create things…that is my passion…coaching is my passion…my family is my passion.
• I have learned to control my junk food cravings.
• I became a certified mentor on our nutrition program. Passed that exam my peeps.
• I am an excellent note taker and I lead our groups and support our challengers.
• I graduated 4th in my class.
• I juggle a household, a son, a new puppy all while my hubby works crazy night shift hours.
• I have learned to have a health and fitness journey when so many times I told myself I couldn’t because of time and the “I don’t feel like it” excuse.
• I inspire, motivate, and educate my peeps daily and I love what I do! Who else can say they love what they do!
So do me a favor….Instead of tearing yourself down today…lift yourself up and say everything you are…
I will start….
“I AM SUCCESSFUL!!!*
*I AM A GREAT COACH!*
*I AM STRONG!*
*I AM CONFIDENT!*
*I AM AUTHENTIC!*